Updated with a list of prompts below. Happy photoblogging!
Time has flown by since our February photoblogging challenge and we’re ready to challenge you again! We’ll begin the challenge on Saturday, August 1, with a prompt for each day.
This time, the list of prompts will be compiled from community suggestions. Email your top suggestion ideas to email@example.com. If we use your suggestion, we’ll include an acknowledgment and we will send you a Micro.blog sticker, so please include your mailing address.
If you want to earn the 30-day photoblogging pin, posting a photo every day in August is a fun way to do that!
Update! All prompts now published
As suggested by members of the Micro.blog community. The order was chosen at random.
- Day 1: up (@LJPUK)
- Day 2: floating (@RossA)
- Day 3: bug (@CTD)
- Day 4: peace (@dejus)
- Day 5: flow (@TheDimPause)
- Day 6: bisect (@cdevroe
- Day 7: daytripping (@stevsmit)
- Day 8: view (@Florentin)
- Day 9: black-and-white (@Gabz)
- Day 10: windows (@Miraz)
- Day 11: transport (@odd)
- Day 12: sound (@rnv)
- Day 13: filter (@Spratte)
- Day 14: among (@ronguest)
- Day 15: silhouette (@crossingthethreshold)
- Day 16: stationary (@joelhamill)
- Day 17: cuddly (@jemostrom)
- Day 18: grid (@JohnJohnston)
- Day 19: ribbon (@agilelisa)
- Day 20: change (@mitch)
- Day 21: crunch (@gannonnordberg)
- Day 22 home (@gregmoore)
- Day 23 graceful (@jensaplin)
- Day 24 frosty (@canion)
- Day 25 hope (@maique)
- Day 26 relentless (@poetalegre)
- Day 27 overcome (@GregMorris)
- Day 28 emotions (@dominikhoecht)
And the final three days: